jueves, 30 de abril de 2020

Because I choose my career:)

Hello everyone, this is my second post in this blog and in this ocation i will write about why I choose my career and things in relation to this topic.
First, when I was child I wanted to be marine biologist, because I always liked the ocean species, like a dolphins, penguins, sharks, crabs, etc. but the more time passed, I was forgeting this theme. Also, when I was in the high school I saw many crimes series, and for this I wanted to be forense xD, but I dont want study medicine because this is more time, and for be forense you have to study 3 more years, and I don want this. In the last year of high school, in the elective of science I had some classes of medications, and I loved it. Other careers that I had as an option to study were marine biology and biology. but my 3 firsts options were farmaceutic chemist. to the end I was decide this career because I was very interested in the courses and the laboral camp.
Until now, my experiences in the faculty are very well have been very well. I like the courses and everything about the career in general xD.
In relation to my future job I would like very much job in the forensic chemist, I find it very interesting because I keep watching the series from before.

9 comentarios:

  1. If you study for the postgrade of forensic, will you do in the universidad de chile or in another?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What is your favorite series of criminals?

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Pharmaceutical chemists have a very good salary!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. there is a series called atypical where the protagonist is a fan of marine biology and penguins

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Studying forensics because you saw crimes series is like studying chemistry for saw breaking bad XD

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What crime series did you watching?, i love csi :(

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. csi its one of my favourites crime series, specially csi miami :D

      Eliminar
  7. Why do you want to work in the future in forensics? besides watching the series you like

    ResponderEliminar